1. Mc Donald ,Ralph Earl-Avery, David R. Dentistry for the child and adolescent. 3th ed. [S.L]: Mosby; 2004, Chapter10. 228.
2. OHarris OH, Garcia N, Godoy F, Nathe C. Primary preventive dentistry. 7thed. [S.L]: Pearson; 2009, Chpter12. 245.
3. Seppä L, Leppänen T, Hausen H. Fluoride varnish versus acidulated phosphate fluoride gel: A 3-year clinical trial. Caries Res. 1995; 29(5):327-30.
4. Ripa LW. An evaluation of the use of profes-sional (operator-applied) topical fluorides. J Dent Res. 1990 Feb; 69: 786-96.
5. Beltrán-Aguilar ED, Goldstein JW, Lockwood SA. Fluoride varnishes. A review of their clini-cal use, cariostatic mechanism efficacy and safety. J Am Dent Assoc. 2000; May131(5):589-96.
6. Shobha T, Nandlal B, Prabhakar AR, Sudha P. Fluoride varnish versus acidulated phosphate fluoride for school children in Manipal. J Ind Dent Assoc. 1987 Jun- Sep; 59(6-9):157-60.
7. Tewari A, Chawla HS, Utreja A. Comparative evaluation of the role of NaF, APF &Duraphat topical fluoride applications in the prevention of dental caries--a 2 1/2 years study. J Indian SocPedodPrev Dent. 1991 Mar; 8(1):28-35.
8. Hong L, Watkins CA, Ettinger RL, Wefel JS. Effect of topical fluoride and fluoride varnish on in vitro root surface lesions. Am J Dent. 2005 Jun; 18(3):182-7.
9. Casals E, Boukpessi T, McQueen CM, Ever-sole SL, Faller RV. Anticaries potential of commercial dentifrices as determined by fluori-dation and remineralization efficiency. J Con-temp Dent Pract. 2007 Nov 1;8(7):1-10.
10. Lippert F, Parker DM, Jandt KD. In vitro demineralization/remineralization cycles at hu-man tooth enamel surfaces investigated by AFM and nanoindentation. Caries Res. 2004 Sep-Oct; 38(5): 464-72.
11. Casals E, Boukpessi T, McQueen CM, Ever-sole SL, Faller RV. Anticaries potential of commercial dentifrices as determined by fluori-dation and remineralization efficiency. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2007 Nov;8(7):1-10.
12. Seppä L. Fluoride varnishes in caries pre-vention. Med Princ Pract. 2004 Nov-Dec;13(6):307-11.
13. Murakami C, Bönecker M, Corrêa MS, Mendes FM, Rodrigues CR. Effect of fluoride varnish and gel on dental erosion in primary and permanent teeth. Arch Oral Biol. 2009 Nov; 54 (11):997-1001.
14. Hong L, Ettinger RL, Watkins CA, Wefel JS. In vitro evaluation of fluoride varnish on over-denture abutments. J Prosthet Dent. 2003 Jan; 89(1):28-36.
15. Ganss C, Schlueter N, Hardt M, Schatten-berg P, Klimek J. Effect of fluoride compounds on enamel erosion in vitro: A comparison of amine, sodium and stannous fluoride. Caries Res. 2008; 42(1):2-7.
16. Ten Cate JM, Duijsters PPE. The influence of fluoride in solution on tooth enamel demin-eralization. Chemical Data. Caries Res. 1983; 17(3): 193-199.
17. Ten Cate JM, Timmer K, Shariati M, Featherstone JD. Effect of timing fluoride treatment on enamel de-and remineralization in vitro: A PH-cycling study. Caries Res. 1988;22 (1):20-26.
18. Queiroz CS, Hara AT, PaesLeme AF, Cury JA. pH-cycling models to evaluate the effect of low fluoride dentifrice on enamel de- and re-mineralization. Braz Dent J. 2008;19(1):21-7.
19. Ten Cate JM, Duijsters PP. Alternating de-mineralization and remineralization of artificial enamel lesions. Caries Res. 1982;16(3):201-10.
20. Lo EC, Zhi QH, Itthagarun A. Comparing two quantitative methods for studying reminer-alization of artificial caries. J Dent. 2010 Apr; 38(4):352-9.