1. Cheung W. A review of the management of endodontically treated teeth post, core and the finalrestoration. J Am Dent Ass. 2005May; 136 (5):611-619.
2. Sirimai S, Riis DN, Morgano SM. An in vitro study of the fracture resistance and the inci-dence of vertical root fracture of pulpless teeth restored with six post-and-core systems. J Pros-thet Dent. 1999 Mar;81(3):262-9.
3. Insua A, Da Silva L, Rilo B, Santana U. Comparison of the fracture resistances of pulp-less teeth restored with a cast post and core or carbon-fiber post with a composite core. J Pros-thet Dent. 1998 Nov;80(5):527-32.
4. Soernsen JA, Martinoff JT. Endodontically treated teeth as aboutments. J of prosthet Dent. 2003 May;53(5):631-6.
5. Vire DE .Failure of endodontically treated teeth: classification and evaluation.J Endodont. 1991Jul; 17(7):338-42.
6. Fuss Z, Lusting J, Tames A. Prevalance of vertical root fracture in extracted endodontically treated teeth. Int Endod J. 1999Aug; 32(4):283-6.
7. Salehrabi R, Rostein I. Endodontic treatment outcomes in a large patient population in the USA: An epidemiological study. J Prosthet Dent. 2003 Dec; 30(12):846-850.
8. Aquilino SA, Caplan DJ. Relationship be-tween crown placement and the survival of en-dodontically treated teeth. J Prosthet Dent. 2002 Mar; 87(3):256-263.
9. Sidoli G, King E, Setchell P, Derrick J. An in vitro evaluation of a carbon fiber-based post and core system. J Prosthet Dent. 1997Jul; 78(1):5-9.
10. Insua A, Da Silva L, Rilo B, Santana U. Comparison of the fracture resistances of pulp-less teeth restored with a cast postsand core or fiber carbon post with a composite core. J Pros-thet Dent. 1998 Nov; 80(5):527-32.
11. Ferrari M, Vichi A, Garcia-Godoy F.Clinical evaluation of fiber-reinforced epoxy resin posts and cast post and cores. Am J Dent. 2000 May; 13 (spec No):15B-18B.
12. Raygot C G, Chai J, Jameson D L.Fracture resistance and primary failure mode of endo-dontically treated teeth restored with a carbon fiber-reinforced resin post system in vitro. Int J Prosthet. 2001 Mar-Apr;14(2):141-5.
13. Rosentritt M, Sikora M, Behr M, Handel G. Invitro fracture resistance and marginal adapta-tion of metallic and tooth-coloured post sys-tems. J Oral Rehabil. 2004 Jul;31(7):675-81.
14. Salameh Z, Sorrentino R, Ounsi HF, Sadig W, Atiyeh F, Ferrari M. The effect of different full-coverage crown system on fracture re-sistance and failure pattern of endodontically treated maxillary incisors restored with or with-out glass fiber posts. J Endod. 2008 Jul;34(7): 842-846.
15. Pereira JR, De Ornelas F, Conti PC, do Valle AL. Effect of a crown ferrule on the fracture resistance of endodontically treated teeth re-stored with prefabricated posts.2006;32:567-71.
16. Akkayan B, DMD. An invitro study evaluat-ing the effect of ferrule length on fracture re-sistance of endodontically treated teeth restored with Fiber reinforeced and zirconia dowel sys-tems. J Prosthet Dent. 2004 Jan; 92(1):155-60.
17. McDonald A V, King P A, Setchell D. In vitro study to compare impact fracture re-sistance of intact root-treated teeth. Int Endod J. 1990 Nov; 23 (6):304-12.
18. Dean J P, Jeansonne BG, Sarker N. In vitro evaluation of carbon fiber posts. J Endod. 1998 Dec; 24 (12):807-10.
19. Goto Y, Nicholls JI, Philips KM, Junge T. Fatigue resistance of endodontically treated teeth restored with three dowel and core sys-tems. J Prosthet Dent. 2005 Jan; 93(1):45-50.
20. Teixeira CS, Silva-Sousa YT, Sousa-Neto MD. Bond strength of fiber posts to weakened roots after resin restoration with different light-curing times. J Endod. 2009 Jul; 35(7):1034-1039.
21. Da Silva NR, Raposo LH, Versluis A, Fer-nandes-Neto AJ, SoaresCJ. The effect of post, core, crown type, and ferrule presence on the biomechanical behavior of endodontically treated bovine anterior teeth. J Prosthet Dent. 2010 Nov; 104 (5):306-317.
22. Da Silva GR, de Santios-filho PC, Simamo-to-junior PC, et al. Effect of post type and re-storative techniques on the strain and fracture resistance of flared incisor roots. Braz Dent J. 2011;22(3):230-237.
23. Buttel L, Krastl G, Lorch H, Naumann M, Zitzmann NU, Weiger R. Influence of post fit and post length on fracture resistance. Int En-dod J. 2009 Jan;42(1):47-53.
24. Fokkinga WA, Kreulen CM, Le Bell-Rِnnlِf A-M, Lassila LVJ, Vallittu PK, Creu-gers NHJ. In vitro fracture behaviour of maxil-lary premolars with metal crowns and several post-and-core systems. Eur J Oral Sci. 2006 Jun; 114(3):250-6.
25. Hu Y-H, Hsu C-C, Lau Y-H. Fracture re-sistance of endodontically treated anterior teeth restored with four post-and-core systems. Quin-tessence Int. 2003 May;34(5):349-53.
26. Le Bell-Rönnlöf AM, Lassila LV, Kangas-niemi I, Vallittu PK. Load-bearing capacity of human incisor restored with various fiber-reinforced composite posts. Dent Mater. 2011 Jun; 27(6):107-115.
27. Bitter K, Noetzel J, Stamm O, Vaudt J, Mey-er-Lueckel H, Neumann K, et al. Randomized clinical trial comparing the effects of post placement on failure rate of postendodontic res-torations: preliminary results of a mean period of 32 months. J Endod. 2009 Nov; 35(11):1477-1482.
28. Mangold JT, Kern M. Influence of glass-fiber posts on the fracture resistance and failure pattern of endodontically treated premolars with varying substance loss: an in vitro study. J Pros-thet Dent. 2011 Jun;105(6):387-93.