1. Soltanifard H. Prevent and treatment methods of spinal mechanical pains among dentist. To-day Dent. 2003; 19(2):25-28.
2. Bakhshi M, Shojaei M. Neck, back and shoulders pains investigation among general dentists and related factors. [Thesis]. Qazvin: Univ Med Sci; 2001-2002.
3. Finsen L, Christensen H, Bakke M. Musculo-skeletal disorders among dentists and variation in dental work. Applied Ergonomics 1998 Apr; 29 (2):119-125.
4. Finsen L. Biomechanical aspects of occupa-tional neck postures during dental work. Inter-national J Indust Ergonom. 1999 March; 23(2): 397-406.
5. Thornton L, Stuart-Buttle C, Wyszynski T, Wilson E. physical and psychosocial stress ex-posures in US dental schools: The need for ex-panded ergonomics training. Appl Ergonom. 2004 Mar; 35(2): 153-157.
6. Saremi M. Assessment of musculoskeletal disorders among dentistry of Shahed University, using REBA method and provide appropriate corrective methods. Occupational health field Master's. [Thesis]. Tehran: Faculty of Medical Sciences of University Tarbiat Modarres; 2003, No 49130.
7. Nasle Seraji J. Ergonomic evaluation of work-ing conditions dental practitioner's careers city of Birjand method (REBA). J Dent, Tehran Univ Med Sci. 2005; 18(1):61-67.
8. Mojabi B. Investigation neck, back and shoulders pains and ergonomics factors among general dentists of Qazvin University of Medi-cal Sciences. Iran First Inter Confer Ergonom. 2007: 408-411.
9. Pour Ghasemi A. Ergonomics features of workplace, quantitative and assessment meth-ods, 1th ed. Hamedan: Fanavaran Publisher; 2006.
10. Finsen L, Christensen A. A biomechanical Study of occupational loads in the shoulder and elbow in dentistry. Clin l Biomech. 1998June-Jully; 13(4-5):272-279.
11. Haddad O. Evaluation of anchor under chest muscle trapeze electromyography dentist's ac-tivities. Iran first Inter Conf Ergonom. 2007: 165-169.
12. Muodi MA, Choobine A. Ergonomics in ac-tion, 1thed. [S.L]; Center Publishing; 1999.
13. Tougas G, Nordin MC. Seat features rec-ommendations for work Stations. App Er-gonom. 1987 Sep; 18(3):207-210.
14. Mandal AC. Investigation of the lumber flexion of the seated man. Inter J Indust Er-gonom. 1991August; 8(1):75-87.
15. Valachi B, Valachi K. Mechanisms leading to musculoskeletal disorders in dentistry. J Amer Dent Assoc. (JADA). 2003Oct;134(10):1344-1350.
16. Khalid A, Wazzan. Back and neck problem among dentists and dental auxiliaries. J Contem Dent Prac. 2001 Summer; 2(3):17-30.
17. Osha. Job hazard analysis tools. Available at: http://www.officesafe.net/pdf/oshaergo.