1. Wilson RF, Coward PY, Capewell J, Laidler TL, Rigby AC, Shaw TJ. Perceived sources of oc-cupational stress in general dental practitioners. Brit Dent J. 1998 May; 184(5):499-502.
2. Roth S, Heo J, Varnhagen C, Glover K, Major P. Occupational stress among Canadian ortho-dontists. Angle Orthod. 2003 Feb; 73(1):43-50.
3. Radillo B, Lopez T, Velasco M, Perez G. Stress associated factors in Mexican dentist. Braz Oral Res J. 2008 July/Sept; 22(3):223-8.
4. Arandelovic M, Ilic I .Stress in workplace-possible prevention. Medi and Bio J. 2006 March; 13(3):139-144.
5. Stebbing J, Oowles T. Stress in workplace amongst medical professionals. J postgard Med. 2007 Apr-Jun; 53(2):83-4.
6. Pozos-Radillo BE, Galván-Ramírez ML, Pando M, Carrión Mde L, González GJ. Comparative inter-institutional study of stress among dentist. Acta Odontol Latinoam. 2010 March; 23(3):222-7.
7. Moor R, Brodsquard L. Dentist perceived stress and it s relation to perceptions about anxious patients. Com Dent Oral Epidemiol. 2001 Feb; 29 (1):73-80.
8. Newton JT, Allen CD, Coates J, Turner A, Prior J. How to reduce the stress of general dental practice: the need for research into the effec-tiveness of multifaceted interventions. Br Dent J. 2006 Apr 22; 200(8):437-40.
9. Kumar S Dagli R, Mathar A, Jain M, Prabu D, Kulkarnis. Perceived sources of stress amongst Indian dental student. Eur J Dent Educ. 2009 Feb; 13(1):39-45.
10. Rada R, Johnson-leong C. Stress, burnout, anxi-ety and depression among dentist. J Am Dent Assoc. 2004 Jun; 135(6):788-94.
11. Bourassa M, Baylard JF. Stress situation in den-tal practice. J Can Dent Assoc. 1994 Jan; 60 (1):65-7,70-1.
12. O Shea RM, Corah NH, Ayer WA. Sources of dentist stress. J Am Dent Assoc. 1984 Jul; 109 (1):48-51.
13. Roth SF, Heo G, Glover KE, Major PW. Job satisfaction among Canadian orthodontists. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2003 Jun; 123(6):695-700.
14. Laporta LD .Occupational stress in oral and maxillofacial surgeons: tendencies, trait, trig-gers. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2010 Nov; 22(4):495-502.
15. Ayera KM, Thomson WM, Newton JT, Rich AM. Job stressors of New Zealand dentist and their coping strategies. Occup Med (Lond). 2008 Jun; 58(4):275-81.
16. Jafari M. [Job stress in dentistry and coping method with them. [Theses]. Tehran: Faculty of Dentistry, Medical Sciences University of Teh-ran; 1995. (Persian).
17. Wells A, Winter PA. Influence of practice and personal characteristic on dental job satisfac-tion. J Dent Educ. 1999 Nov; 63(11):805-12.
18. Veersangappa C, Reddy BP, Desel R, Manju-nath S, Shubhalakshmi S, Umashankar KV. R U anxious. A study regarding anxiety levels in dental students. Inter Ora and Maxillofa Sur. 2007 Oct; 37(11):1030-31.
19. Leggat P, Kedgarune U, Smith D. Occupational health problem in modern dentistry: A Review. Ind Health. 2007 Oct; 45(5):611-21.
20. Simon JF, Peltier B, Chambers D, Power J. Dentist troubled by the administration of anes-thetic injection long term stresses and effects. Quintessence Int. 1994 Sep;25(9):641-46.
21. Logan HL, Muller PJ Berst MR, Yeaney DW. Contributors to dentist job satisfaction and quality of life J Am Coll Dent. 1997 Winter; 64(4):39-43.
22. Walton RE, Torabinejad M. Principles and Practice of Endodontic. 4rd ed. Philadelphia: W.B Saunders; 2009, 218-21.
23. Delavar A. [Research methods in education-al science and psychology]. Tehran: Roshed Publications. (Persian)