1. Goodis HE, Rosenberg RJ. Histologic evalua-tion of pulpal response to temperature probe placement in macaca fasciularis monkey. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Path. 1991 Jul; 72(1):105-108.
2. Hondrum SO, Fernandez RJr. Countering fin-ishing and polishing Cl V restoration material. Oper Dent. 1997 Jan-Feb; 22(1):30-36.
3. Larato DC. Influence of a composite resin res-toration on the gingiva. J Prosth Dent. 1972 Oct; 28 (4):402-4.
4. Stanford WB, Fan PL, Wosniak WT. Effect of finishing on color and gloss of composites with different fillers. J Am Dent Asso. 1985 Feb; 110 (2):211-3.
5. Goodis HE, Stauffer P. Temperature gradients at two locations within the tooth during cavity preparation in vitro. J Prosthet Dent. 1988 Dec; 60 (6):684-8.
6. Zach L, Cohen G. Pulp response to external heat. Oral Surg. 1965 Apr; 19(4):515-30.
7. Raab WH. Temperature related changes in pul-pal microcirculation. Proc Finn Dent Soc. 1992; 88 Suppl 1:469-79.
8. Singh A, kavitha S, Lakshmi Narayanan L. A comparative evaluation of pulp chamber tem-perature rise associated with polishing of light cure composite restoration using 2 different pol-ishing systems. J Conser Dent. 2006 May; 9(1):21-31.
9. Madhavan N. An in vitro study to evaluate the rise in pulpal temperature during finishing and polishing of composite, resin modified glass ionomer and compomer restoration. [Thesis]. Karnataka, Bangalore: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sci; 2005.
10. Guiraldo RD, Consani S, Lympius T, Schneider L, Sinhoreti M, Correr-sobrinho L. Influence of light curing unit and thickness of residual dentin on generation of heat during composite photo activation. J Oral Sci. 2008 Jun; 50(2):137-42.
11. Raab WH, Muller H. Temperature changes in microcirculation of the dental pulp. Dtsh zahnarztl z. 1989 Jul; 44(7):496-7.
12. Watts R, Haywood C, Smith R. Thermal diffu-sion through composite restorative materials. Brit Dent J. 1983 Feb 19; 154(4):101-3.
13. Watts DC, McAndrew R, Lloyd CH. Thermal diffusivity of composite restorative materials. J Dent Res. 1987 Oct; 66(10):1576-8.
14. Amerongen JP, Penning C. Temperature chang-es during the finishing of Amalgam Restora-tions. J Prosthet Dent. 1990 Oct; 64(4):455-8.
15. Stewart GP, Bachman TA. Temperature rise due to finishing of direct restorative materials. Am J Dent. 1991 Feb; 4(1):23-8.
16. Briseno E, Ernest CP. Rise in pulp temperature during finishing and polishing of resin compo-site restoration an invitro study. Quintessence Intl. 1995 May; 26(5):361-5.
17. Daniel JP. Effect of pulpal temperature changes on finishing and polishing of composites–an in vitro study. [Thesis]. Karnataka, Bangalore: Rajiv Gandhi Univ Health Sci; 2006.
18. Antonson SA, King JB, Hardigan P. Heat Gen-eration and transmission assessment of compo-site finishing and polishing systems applied by different techniques. IJDR. 2003 March; 3:13-15.
19. Uysal T, Eldeniz AU, Usumez S, Usumez A. Thermal changes in the pulp chamber during different adhesive clean-up procedures. Angle Orthod. 2005 March; 75(2):220-5.
20. Matalon S, Slutzky H, Wassersprung N, Goldberg-Slutzky I, Ben-Amar A. Temperature rises beneath resin composite restorations dur-ing curing. Am J Dent. 2010 Aug; 23(4):223-6.