1. World Health Organization. Identification and control of work-related disease: Report of a WHO expert committee. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser. 1985 Apr;714:1-71.
2. Melis M, Youssef S, Abou-Atme, Cottogono L, Pittua R. Upper body musculoskeletal symp-toms in sardinian dental students. J Can Dent Asso. 2004 May;70(5):306-10.
3. Van Doorn JW. Low back disability among self-employed dentists, veterinarians, physi-cians and physical therapists in the Netherlands: A retrospective study over a 13-year period (N=1119) and an early intervention program with 1-year follow-up (N=134). Act Orthop Scand Suppl. 1995 Jun; 66(263):1-64.
4. Brune D, Edling C. Occupational hazards in the health profession, 1. Bocca Raton, Florida: CRC Press; 1989, 323-32.
5. Al Wazzen KA, Almas K, Al Shethri SE, Al-Qahtani MQ. Back and neck problems among dentists and dental auxiliaries. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2001 Aug; 2(3):17-30.
6. Shrestha BP, Singh GK, Niraula SR. Work relat-ed complaints among dentists. J Nepal Med As-soc. 2008 Apr-Jun;47(170):77-81.
7. Alexopoulos EC, Stathi IC, Charizani F. Preva-lence of musculoskeletal disorders in dentists. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2004 Jun; 9(5):16.
8. Kuorinka I, Jonsson B, Kilbom A, et al. Stand-ardized Nordic questionnaire for the analysis of musculoskeletal symptom. Appl Ergon. 1987 Sep; 18(3):233-37.
9. Choobineh AR, Lahmi MA, Shahnavaz H, Khani Jazani R, Hosseini M. Musculoskeletal symptoms as related to ergonomic factors in Iranian hand-woven industry and general guide-lines for workstation design. Int J Occup Saf Ergon. 2004 Jun;10(2):157-68.
10. Mcatamney L, Corlett E. RULA: A survey method for the investigation of work relared upper limb disorbers. Am Ind Hyg Assoc j. 1995 Apr; 24 (2):443-58.
11. Leggat PA, Smith DR. Musculoskeletal disorders self-reported by dentists in Queensland,Australia. Aust Dent J. 2006 Dec;51(4):324-27.
12. Aarabi A.M, Zamiri B, Mohammadi Nezhad C, Rahmanian F, Mahmoudi H. Musculoskeletal disorders in dentists in shiraz, Southern Iran (letter to the editor). Iranian Red Crescent J (IRCMJ). 2009 May;11(4):464-65.
13. Finsen I, Christensen H, Bakke M. Musculo-skeletal disorders among dentists and variation in dental work. Appl Ergon.1998 Apr; 29(2):119-25.
14. Rice VJ, Nindl B, Pentikis JS. Dental workers, musculoskeletal cumulative trauma and carpal tunnel syndrome, who is at risk? A pilot study. Int J Occup Saf Ergon. 1996 Sep; 2(3):218-33.
15. Marshal ED, Duncombe LM, Robinson RQ. Kilbreath SL. Musculoskeletal symptoms in New South Wales dentists. Aust Dent J. 1997 Aug; 42(4):240-46.
16. Kerosuo E, Kerosuo H, Kanerva L. Self-reported health complaints among general den-tal practitioners, orthodontists, and office em-ployees. Acta Odontol Scand. 2000 Oct; 58(5):207-12.
17. Katevuo K, Aitasaio K. Skeletal changes in den-tists and farmers in Finland. Com Dent Oral Ep-idemiol. 1985 Feb;13(1):23-5.
18. Rundcrantz BL, J Honsson B, Moritz U. Pain and discomfort in the musculoskeletal system among dentists. A prospective study. Swed Dent J. 1991 May;15(5):219-28.
19. Niemi SM, Levoska S, Rekola KE, Keinanen-Kiukaanniemi SM. Neck and shoulder symptoms of high school students and associated psychosocial fac-tors. J Adolesc Health. 1997 Mar; 20(3):238-42.
20. Chowanadiasi S, Kukiattrakoon B, Yapong M, Kedharune U, Leggat PA. Occupational health problems of dentists in southern Thai-land. Int Dent J. 2000 Feb;50(1):36-40.
21. Jacobsen N, Aasenden R, Hensten-Pettersen A. Occupational health complaints and adverse patient reactions as perceived by personnel in public dentistry. Com Dent Oral Epidemiol. 1991 Jun; 19 (3):155-59.
22. Valachi B, Valachi K. Mechanisms leading to musculoskeletal disorders in dentistry. J Am Dent Assoc. 2003 Oct;134(10):1344-50.
23. Choobineh A, Soleimani E, Mohamadbeigi A. [Musculoskeletal Symptoms among Workers of Metal structure manufacturing Industry]. Iran J Epidemiol. 2009 Atumn;5(3):41-9. (Persian)
24. Nasl Saraji J, Hosseini MH, Shahtaheri SJ, Golbabaei F, Ghasemkhani M.[ Evaluation of ergonomic postures of dental professions by Rapid Entire Body Assessment (REBA), in Bir-jand, Iran]. J Dent. Tehran Univ Med Sci. 2005 Spring; 18(1):61-7. (Persian)