1. Shivanna V, Jain Y, Valluri R, Birra V, Kumar V, Ealla KKR. Estimation of dental anxiety levels before and after dental visit in children with vis-ual impairment using modified dental anxiety
scale in Braille text. J Int Soc Prev Community
Dent. 2019 Nov;10(1):76-84.
2. Salehi Shahrabi M, Shahrabi M, Heidari A, Ghade-ri H. Role of attachment style in
prediction of behavior of 3 to 6-year-old
children. Eur Arch Paediatr Dent. 2020 Mar 10: 1-0.
3. Shindova MP, Belcheva AB. Behaviour
evaluation scales for pediatric dental
patients–review and clinical experience. Folia Medica. 2014 Oct-Dec;56(4):264-70.
4. Smith TA, Heaton LJ. Fear of dental care: are we making any progress? J Am Dent Assoc. 2003 Aug;134(8):1101-1108.
5. Bradt J, Teague A. Music intervention for
dental anxiety. Oral Dis. 2018 Apr;24(3):300-6.
6. American Academy on Pediatric Dentistry Clinical Affairs Committee-Behavior
Management Subcommittee; American
Academy on Pediatric Dentistry Council on
Clinical Affairs. “Guideline on behavior guidance for the pediatric dental patient”. Pediatr Dent. 2008-2009;30(7 Suppl):125-33.
7. Ten Berge M, Veerkamp JS, Hoogstraten J. The etiology of childhood dental fear: The role of dental and conditioning experiences. J Anxiety Disord. 2002 Feb;16(3):321-9.
8. Riba H, Al-Zahrani S, Al-Buqmi N, Al-Jundi A.
A review of behavior evaluation scales in
pediatric dentistry and suggested modification to the Frankle scale. EC Dent Sci. 2017 16(6): 269-75.
9. Kim M, Lee J, Yang S, Lee M, Chae MS, Lee H. Effect of intraoperative Hartmann's versus
hypotonic solution administration on FLACC pain scale scores in children: A prospective
randomized controlled trial. PLoS One. 2020 Mar;15(3):e0230556.
10. Dasarraju RK, Svsg N. Comparative efficacy of three topical anesthetics on 7-11-year-old chil-dren: a randomized clinical study. J Dent Anesth Pain Med. 2020 Feb;20(1):29-37.
11. Vafaei A, Rahbar M, Dadkhah R, Ranjkesh B, Erfanparast L. Children's pain perception and behavioral feedback during local anesthetic
injection with four injection site preparation methods. Maedica (Buchar). 2019 Dec;14(4): 343-9.
12. Le May S, Ballard A, Khadra C, Gouin S, Plint AC, Villeneuve E, et al. Comparison of the
psychometric properties of 3 pain scales used in the pediatric emergency department: Visual An-alogue Scale, Faces Pain Scale-Revised, and Col-our Analogue Scale. Pain. 2018 Aug; 159(8): 1508-17.
13. Setty JV, Srinivasan I, Radhakrishna S, Melwani AM, Dr MK. Use of an animated emoji scale as a novel tool for anxiety assessment in children. J Dent Anesth Pain Med. 2019 Aug; 19 (4):227-33.
14. Altan H, Çevik H, Doğru S, Coşgun A, Süren M, Okan İ. The pain colour of children with tooth-ache in Turkish population. BMC Oral Health. 2019 Apr;19(1):59.