1. Rosenberg H, Grad HA, Matear DW. The
effectiveness of computer-aided, self-instructional programs in dental education: a systematic review of the literature. J Dent Educ. 2003 May; 67(5): 524-32.
2. John LJ. A review of computer assisted learning in medical undergraduates. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2013Apr;4(2):86-90.
3. Pereira JA, Pleguezuelos E, Meri A, Molina-Ros A, Molina-Tomas MC, Masdeu C. Effectiveness of using blended learning strategies for teaching and learning human anatomy. Med Educ. 2007 Feb; 41 (2):189-95.
4. Bains M, Reynolds PA, McDonald F, Sherriff
M. Effectiveness and acceptability of face-to-face, blended and e-learning: a randomized trial of orthodontic undergraduates. Eur J Dent Educ. 2011 May;15(2):110-7.
5. Ludwig B, Bister D, Schott TC, Lisson JA, Hourfar J. Assessment of two e-learning meth-ods teaching undergraduate students cepha-lometry in orthodontics. Eur J Dent Educ. 2016 Feb;20(1):20-5.
6. Kavadella A, Tsikladis K, Vougiouklakis G, Lionarakis A. Evaluation of a blended learning course for teaching oral radiology to undergrad-uate dental students. Eur J Dent Educ. 2012 Feb; 16(1): e88-95.
7. Aly M, Elen J, Willems G. Instructional
multimedia program versus standard lecture: a comparison of two methods for teaching the undergraduate orthodontic curriculum. Eur J Dent Educ. 2004 Feb;8(1):43-6.
8. Fairclough AL, Carrotte PV. Dental students' choice of learning resources. J Dent Educ. 1995 Nov;59(11):1055-7.
9. MacLachlan J. Psychologically Based Techniques for Improving Learning within Computerized Tutorials. JCBI. 1986 Sum;13(3): 65-70.
10. Schittek M, Mattheos N, Lyon HC, Attstrom R. Computer assisted learning. A review. Eur J Dent Educ. 2001 Aug;5(3):93-100.
11. de Boer IR, Wesselink PR, Vervoorn JM. Student performance and appreciation using 3D vs. 2D vision in a virtual learning environment. Eur J Dent Educ. 2016 Aug;20(3):142-7.
12. Takei HH, Carranza FA, Do JH. The
periodontal flap, in: Newman MG, Takei HH, Klokkevold PR, Carranza FA (editors). Carran-za’s Clinical Periodontology. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders, 2015:582-6.
13. Takei HH, Carranza FA, Shin K. The flap tech-nique for pocket therapy, in: Newman MG, Takei HH, Klokkevold PR, Carranza FA (edi-tors). Carranza’s Clinical Periodontology. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders, 2015:593-603.
14. Al-Qareer AH, Afsah MR, Muller HP. A sheep cadaver model for demonstration and training periodontal surgical methods. Eur J Dent Educ. 2004 May;8(2):78-83.
15. Moorthy K, Munz Y, Sarkez SK, Darzi A. Objective assessment of technical skills in sur-gery. BMJ. 2003 Nov 1:327(7422):1032-7.
16. Martin JA, Regehr G, Reznick R, MacRae H, Murnaghan J, Hutchison C, et al. Objective structured assessment of technical skill (OSATS) for surgical residents. Br J Surg. 1997 Feb; 84(2): 273-8.
17. Naseri M, Ahangari Z, Shantiaee Y, Rasekhi J, Kangarlou A. The efficacy of an endodontic instructional multimedia program for enhancing the knowledge and skills of dental students. JIDAI. 2013 Summer;25(3):162-8.
18. Cook DA. The research we still are not doing: an agenda for the study of computer-based learning. Acad Med. 2005 Jun;80(6):541-8.
19. Cook DA, Levinson AJ, Garside S, Dupras DM, Erwin PJ, Montori VM. Internet-based learning in the health professions: a meta-analysis. JAMA. 2008 Sep;300(10):1181-96.
20. Brearley Messer L, Kan K, Cameron A, Robinson R. Teaching paediatric dentistry by multimedia: a three-year report. Eur J Dent Educ. 2002 Aug;6(3):128-38.
21. Aly M, Willems G, Carels C, Elen J.
Instructional multimedia programs for self-directed learning in undergraduate and post-graduate training in orthodontics. Eur J Dent Educ. 2003 Feb;7(1):20-6.
22. Ramlogan S, Raman V, Sweet J. A comparison of two forms of teaching instruction: video vs. live lecture for education in clinical periodon-tology. Eur J Dent Educ. 2014 Feb;18(1):31-8.
23. Haden NK, Beemsterboer PL, Weaver RG, Valachovic RW. Dental school faculty shortag-es increase: an update on future dental school faculty. J Dent Educ. 2000 Sep;64(9):657-73.
24. Nance ET, Lanning SK, Gunsolley JC. Dental anatomy carving computer-assisted instruction program: an assessment of student performance and perceptions. J Dent Educ. 2009 Aug; 73(8): 972-9.
25. Woelber JP, Hilbert TS, Ratka-Krüger P. Can easy-to-use software deliver effective e-learning in dental education? A randomised controlled study. Eur J Dent Educ. 2012 Aug;16(3):187-92.