1. Zouashkiani T, Mirzakhan T. Parental knowledge about presence of the first perma-nent molar and its effect on health of the this tooth in 7-8 years-old children. J Mash Dent Sch. 2007; 30 (3):225-32.
2. McDonald RE, Avery DR, Stookey GK, Chin JR, Kowolik JE. Dental caries in the child and adolescent. McDonald and Avery Dentistry for the Child and Adolescent: Elsevier Inc.10th ed., St. Louis, Missouri, 2016:132-6.
3. Al-Darwish MS. Oral health knowledge, behaviour and practices among school children in Qatar. Dent Res J (Isfahan). 2016 Jul-Aug; 13(4): 342-53.
4. Al-Samadani KH, Ahmad MS. Prevalence of first permanent molar caries in and its relation-ship to the dental knowledge of 9-12-year olds from Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. ISRN Dent. 2012 Mar;2012:1-6.
5. Arrow P. Prevalence of developmental enamel defects of the first permanent molars among school children in Western Australia. Aust Dent J. 2008 Sep;53(3):250-9.
6. Nuca C, Amariei C, Badea V, Jipa I.
Relationships between Constanta (Romania) 12-year-old children’s oral health status and their
parents’ socioeconomic status, oral health knowledge and attitudes. Oral Health Dent Manag. 2009 Dec;8(4):44-52.
7. Sadeghi M. Prevalence and bilateral occurrence of first permanent molar caries in 12-year-old students. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects. 2007 Summer; 1(2):86-92.
8. Warren JJ, Hand JS, Yao JH. First-molar caries experience among Taiwanese first-grade chil-dren. ASDC J Dent Child. 1997 Nov-Dec;64(6):425-8.
9. Hashemi Z, Zeini N, Manzouri L. Evaluation of mothers’ awareness about the presence of first permanent molar teeth among the 6-8 year old children in Yasuj, Iran, 2016. J Oral Health Oral Epidemiol. 2018 Winter;7(1):28-32.
10. World Health Organization. Oral health surveys: basic methods. World Health Organization; 2013:70-4.
11. Haerian AA, Soleymani A, Rashidi-Meibodi F, Gholami N, Hosseini-Abrishami M. DMFT
Evaluation of First Permanent Molars in Primary-School Students in Yazd. Toloo-behdasht J. 2012;11(2)1-9.
12. Mohebi S, Ramezani A, Matlabi M,
Mohammadpour L, Noor N, Hosseini E. The survey of oral-dental health of grade 3 students of Gonabad primary schools in 2007. Horizon Med Sci. 2009;14(4):69-76.
13. Preshaw PM, Henne K, Taylor JJ, Valentine RA, Conrads G. Age related changes in immune function (immune senescence) in caries and
periodontal diseases: a systematic review. J Clin Periodontol. 2017 Mar;44 Suppl 18:S153-S177.
14. Khedmat S, Bahrani M. Need assessment for Root Canal Therapy (RCT) of the first molars in elementary school students of Tehran's 6th Mu-nicipal District. sjsph. 2007; 5 (3):51-58: Avail-able at: http://sjsph.tums.ac.ir/article-1-168-en.html.
15. Lame AE. Review of relationship between DMFT index of first permanent molar and associated factors in primary school age chil-dren. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2009;13(3):115-8.
16. Ajami B, Ebrahimi M. Evaluation of oral health status amongst 6-7-year-old children in Mash-had in 2001. 2006 Fall-Winter; 29(3-4):235-42.
17. Noorollahian H, Afshari A. Study of the DMFT index of first permanent molars in 12 year old student s in Zahedan, 2000-2001. J Dent Sch. 2004 Mar;21(4):591-7.
18. Al Ghanim NA, Adenubi JO, Wyne AA, Khan NB. Caries prediction model in pre-school chil-dren in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. J Pediatr Dent 1998 Jun; 8(2):115-22.
19. Meamar N, Ghazizadeh A, Mahmoodi S. DMFT (decayed, missing and filled teeth) index and related factors in 12-year-old school children in Sanandaj. J Kurd Univ Med Sci. 2000 Sep; 5 (1):30-6.
20. Ghandehari M, Mahboobi M. Evaluation of DMFT and other related factors in 12 year old children of Somee Sara city in 2003. J Islam Dent Assoc Iran. 2003;3(15):39-48.
21. Fallahzadeh F, Fallahzadeh F, Hasanpour R. Dental caries-associated clinical parameters in first permanent molars of children between 7-11 years old. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2009 Au-tumn; 13(3):75-80.
22. Lukacs JR, Largaespada LL. Explaining sex dif-ferences in dental caries prevalence: saliva, hormones, and “life‐history” etiologies. Am J Hum Biol. 2006 Jul-Aug;18(4):540-55.
23. Aghahosseini F, Enshaei M. DMFT evaluation of upper and lower first permanent molars in patients examined in Oral Medicine & Diagno-sis Department at Faculty of Dentistry. J Dent Med. 2001 Oct;14(4):50-9.