1. Khorasani M, Tofangchiha M, Hamadzadeh H, Bakhshi M. Effect of emergency primary care training workshops: a survey on 45 Iranian
dental school interns. J Int Oral Health. 2015; 7 (Suppl 1):18-21
2. Mutzbauer TS, Rossi R, Ahnefeld FW, Sitzmann F. Emergency medical training for den-tal students. Anesth Prog. 1996 Spring; 43(2):37-40
3. Stafuzza TC, Carrara CF, Oliveira FV, Santos CF, Oliveira TM. Evaluation of the dentists’ knowledge on medical urgency and emergency. Braz Oral Res. 2014;28. pii: S1806-83242014000100240.
4. Arsati F, Montalli VÂ, Flório FM, Ramacciato JC, da Cunha FL, Cecanho R, et al. Brazilian dentists’ attitudes about medical emergencies during dental treatment. J Dent Educ. 2010 Jun; 74(6):661-6.
5. Jamalpour MR, Asadi HK, Zarei K. Basic life sup-port knowledge and skills of Iranian general dental practitioners to perform cardiopulmo-nary resuscitation. Niger Med J. 2015 Mar-Apr; 56(2):148-52.
6. Mohan M, Sharma H, Parolia A, Barua A. Knowledge, attitude and perceived confidence in handling medical emergencies among dental
practitioners in Dakshina Kannada, India. Oral Health Dent Manag. 2015 Jan;14(1):27-31.
7. Newby JP, Keast J, Adam WR. Simulation of medical emergencies in dental practice: development and evaluation of an undergraduate training programme. Aust Dent J. 2010 Dec; 55 (4):399-404.
8. Corah NL, Gale EN, Illig SJ. Assessment of a den-tal anxiety scale. J Am Dent Assoc. 1978 Nov; 97(5):816-9.
9. Yoo JH, Choi BH, Sul SH, Kim HR, MO DY. Stress reduction protocol for proper anesthesia of ad-vanced infected teeth in medically
compromised patients: review of literature & report of cases. J Korean Dent Soc Anesthesiol. 2008 Jun;8(1):1-9.
10. Malamed SF. Knowing your patients. J Am Dent Assoc. 2010 May;141 Suppl 1:3S-7S.
11. Narayan DP, Biradar SV, Reddy MT, BK S. As-sessment of knowledge and attitude about basic life support among dental interns and postgrad-uate students in Bangalore city, India. World J Emerg Med. 2015;6(2):118-22.
12. Broadbent JM, Thomson WM. The readiness of New Zealand general dental practitioners for medical emergencies. N Z Dent J. 2001 Sep; 97 (429):82-6.
13. Carvalho RM, Costa LR, Marcelo VC. Brazilian dental students’ perceptions about medical emergencies: a qualitative exploratory study. J Dent Educ. 2008 Nov; 72(11):1343-9.
14. Atherton GJ, McCaul JA, Williams SA. Medical emergencies in general dental practice in Great Britain. Part 1: Their prevalence over a 10 year period. Br Dent J. 1999 Jan 23; 186(2):72-9.
15. Chapman PJ. Medical emergencies in dental practice and choice of emergency drugs and equipment: a survey of Australian dentists. Aust Dent J. 1997 Apr;42(2):103-8.
16. Chew F Z A W M N KS, Mohd Hashairi F, Ida Za-rina Z, Shaik Farid AW, Abu Yazid MN, Nik Hisamuddin NA. A survey on the knowledge,
attitude and confidence level of adult
cardiopulmonary resuscitation among junior
doctors in Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia and Hospital Raja Perempuan Zainab II, Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia. Med J Malaysia. 2011 Mar; 66 (1):56-9.
17. Hupp J. Prevention and management of
medical emergencies. In: Hupp J, Ellis E, Tucker M. Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial
Surgery. 5th ed. India: Elsevier, 2008:21-39.
18. Atherton GJ, Pemberton MN, Thornhill MH. Medical emergencies: the experience of staff of a UK dental teaching hospital. Br Dent J. 2000 Mar 25;188(6):320-4.