1. Mali P, Deshpande S, Singh A. Microleakage of restorative materials: An invitro study. J In-dian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2006 Jan;24(1):15-18.
2. Craig RG, Powers JM. Restorative dental ma-terials. 11th ed. USA: Mosby; 2006, Chapter 20.
3. Roberson TM, Heymann H, Swift EJ. Sturdevant's art & science of operativedentistry. 5th ed. USA: Mosby; 2006,140,174-182,196-205,310-312.
4. Summit JB, Robbinson W, Schwartz R. Oper-ative dentistry. 2nd ed. China: Quintessence; 2006, 94, 96,103,219-224.
5. Pulpdent Corporation. Lime-lite light cure cavity liner. 2012. Available: http://www. pulpdent. com /June 5. 2012.
6. Banava S, ZinSaaz Boroojerdi S. Comparison of the effect of Prompt L-Pop and Single bond on compressive strength of calcium hydroxide and lime-lite. [Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran Islamic Azad Dental Faculty; 2008, (Persian).
7. Banava S, Homaei Z. Effect of some adhe-sives on shear bond strength of Lime-Lite to composite resin. [Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran Islamic Azad Dental Faculty; 2008. (Persian).
8. Magni E, Zhang L, Hickel R, Bossu M, Poli-meni A, Ferrari M. SEM and microleakage eval-uation of the marginal integrity of two types of class V restorations whit or whitout the use of a light curable coating material and of polishing: An in vitro study. J Dent. 2008 Nov;36(11):885-891.
9. Gerdolle DA, Mortier E, Droz D. Microleak-age and polymerization shrinkage of various polymer restorative materials. J Dent Child (Chick) 2008 May-Aug; 75(2):125-33.
10. Delme K IM, Deman PJ, De Bruyne M AA, De Moor R JG. Microleakage of four different restorative glass ionomer formulations in class V cavities: Er: YAG laser versus conventional preparation. PhotoMed Laser Surg. 2008 Dec; 26(6):541-9.
11. Nemati S, Karkehabadi H. Comparison of microleakage of three adhesives; Clearfil SE Bond, Adhese, Prompt L-pop in class five com-posite restorations. [Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran Islamic Azad Dental Faculty; 2009, (Persian).
12. Nemati S, Hadjighasemi Y. Evaluation of different light curing method on microleakage of class five composite restorations. [Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran Islamic Azad Dental Faculty; 2008, (Persian).
13. Chuang S, Jin Y, Tsai P, Wong T. Effect of various surface protections on the margin mi-croleakage of resin modified glass ionomer ce-ments: An invitro study. J Prosthet Dent. 2001 Sep; 86 (3):309-14.
14. Mount GJ. An Atlas of glass-ionomer ce-ments, A clinicians Guide, 3rded. United King-dom: Martin Dunitz; 2012, 1-56, 95-133.
15. Mount GJ. An Atlas of Glass-Ionomer Ce-ment’s, A clinicians Guide. 3rded. UK: Martin Dunitz; 2002, Chapter 1,2,5,6.
16. Banava S, Fazlyab M, Heshmat H, Mo-jtahedzadeh F, Mottahari P. Comparison of pulp response to four different pulp capping meth-ods. [Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran Islamic Azad Dent Faculty; 2010, (Persian).
17. Ajami B, Makarem A, Niknejad E. Microleakage of ClV compomer and light-cured glass ionomer restorations in young premolar teeth: An invitro study. J Mashhad Dent Sch, Mashhad Univ Med Sci, 2007; 31(Special Issue):25-28.
18. Ashvin R, Arashti R. Comprative evaluation for microleakage betweenFuji-vII glass ionomer cement and unfilled resin: A combind invivo invitro study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2007 Apr-Jun;25(2):86-7.
19. Svizero Nda R, D'Alpino PH, da Silva a Souza MH, de Carvalho RM. Liner and light exposure: Effect on Invitro ClV microleakage. Oper Dent. 2005 March; 30(3):325-30.
20. Svizero NR. Liner and light exposure: Effect on Invitro class 5 microleakage. Oper Dent. 2005 May -Jun; 30(3):325-30.