1. Mozayeni MA, Asnaashari M, Modaresi J.
Clinical and radiographic evaluation of proce-dural accidents and errors during root canal therapy. Iran Endod J. 2006 Fall;1(3):97-100.
2. Er O, Sagsen B, Maden M, Cinar S,
Kahraman Y. Radiographic technical quality of root filling performed by dental student in Tur-key. Int Endod J. 2006 Nov,39(11):867-872.
3. Gutman GL, Dumsha TC, Loudehl PF,
Hovaland EJ. Problem solving in endodentic
sprevention, indentification and management. 5thed, Missouri: Elsivier, Mosby; 2011,22.
4. Eleftheriadis GI, Lambriabidis TP. Technical quality of root canal treatment and detection of iatrogenic errors in an undergraduate dental clinic. Int Endod J. 2005 Oct; 38(10):725-734.
5. Madhu K. Umadevi P. Digital and advanced imaging in endodontics: A review. J Endod. 2007 Jan; 33(1):1-6.
6. Ardo Sabir. Root canal over filling as an
influencing factor for the success of endodontic treatment. Dent J. 2005 Oct; 38(4):194-197.
7. Ilgüy D, Ilgüy M, Fisekçioglu E, Ersan N,
Tanalp J, Dölekoglu S. Assessment of root ca-nal treatment outcomes performed by Turkish dental students: Results after two years. J Dent Educ. 2013 Apr;77(4):502-9.
8. Khabbaz MG. Protogerou E. Douka E.
Rdiographic quality of root filling performed by undergraduate students. Int Endod J. 2010 Jun;43 (6):499-508.
9. Lynch CD, Burke FM. Quality of root canal
filling performed by undergraduate dental stu-dents on single-rooted teeth. Eur J Dent Educ. 2006 May; 10(2):67-72.
10. European society of end odontology.
Consensus report of the european society of
endodontology on quality guidelines for
endodontic treatment. Int Endod J. 1994 May; 27(3):115-24.
11. European Society of Endodontology.
Undergraduate curriculum guidelines for
endodontology. Int Endod J. 2001 Dec; 34(8):574-80.
12. Helminen SE. Vehkalahti M. Kerosuo E.
Murtomaa H. Quality evaluation of process of root canal treatmentsperformed on young adults in
Finnish public oral healthservice. J Dent. 2000 May; 28(4):227-32.
13. Weine EF, S. Endodentic therapy. 6ed St. Louis:
14. Aghdasi MM, Asnaashari M, Aliari A,
Fahimipour F, Soheilifar S. Conventional versus digital radiographs indetecting artificial voids in root canal filling material. Iran Endod J. 2011
15. Rafeek RN, Smith WA, Mankee MS, Coldero LG. Radiographic evaluation of the technical quality of root canal fillings performed by den-tal students. Aust Endod J. 2012 Aug; 38(2):64-9.
16. Greene KJ. Krell KV. Clinical factors
associated withledged canals in maxillary and mandibular molars. Oral Surg, Oral Med, Oral
Pathol. 1990 Oct;70(4):490-7.
17. Gambarini G. Shaping and cleaning the root ca-nal system: A scaning electron microscopic
evaluation of a new instrumentation and irriga-tion technique. J Endod. 1999 Dec;25(12):800-3.
18. Kfir A, Rosenberg E, Zuckerman O, Tamse A, Fuss Z. Comparison of procedural errors result-ing during root canal preparations completed by senior dental students in patients using an ‘8-step method’ versus ‘serial step-back tech-nique’. Oral Surg, Oral Med, Oral Pathol, Oral Radiol and Endod. 2004 Jun; 97(6):745-8.
19. Cheung GS, Liu CS. A retrospective study of endodontic treatment outcome between
nickel-titanium rotary and stainless steel hand
filing techniques. J Endod. 2009 Jul; 35(7):938-43.
20. Unal GC, Kececi AD, Kaya BU, Tac AG. Quali-ty of root canal filling performed by
undergraduate dental student. Eur J Dent. 2011 Jul; 5(3):324-330.
21. Slowey RR. Root canal anatomy. Road map to successful endodontics. Dent Clin North Am. 1979 Oct; 23(4):555-573.
22. Cohen S. Hargreaves K. Pathways of the pulp. 10 th ed. St. Louis: Mosby;2011,138.